1. List 11 Facts about yourself.
2. Answer the 11 questions put forward by whoever nominated you.
3. Ask 11 new questions to 5+ bloggers. They must have less than 200 followers on Bloglovin' (or their preferred method). You cannot re-nominate the blog that nominated you
4. Go to their blog and inform them that they have been nominated!
11 Facts About Myself
1. I've been playing the oboe for over half of my life now.
2. My grandmother's christening present for me was a cow skull named Lulu who has now traveled across many states (and probably countries, I can't remember where she is from originally)
3. As of two years ago I have officially been to all 50 states.
4. My family goes on this crazy awesome camping trip every year and it is by far my favourite event of the whole year. It trumps Christmas and my birthday combined! Last year I camped so close to the water that if I had been any closer I would have been swept out to sea haha.
5. I've been to 4 of the 7 continents, and I really want to travel to 6 of them at some point. (I like the idea of going to 7...but Antarctica?! It's so cold!! My grandmother loved it though, so maybe one day I'll make it happen)
7. If you couldn't tell I have the travel bug :) If I haven't gone anywhere in a few months I get really antsy and cranky, so I at least try to get out of the city when I can. (Luckily my family lives everywhere, so I know I'll get to travel to see them :D)
(and these are just the paintings in my room!)
8. I buy some form of art almost everywhere I've ever traveled. Which is awesome until you realize how little room you have for it all!
9. I have always wanted a ferret.
10. I used to dance (ballet, modern, and jazz although I didn't like jazz all that much) and I was on a swim team for most of my life (I'm a backstroker!)
11. I have been dating my current boyfriend for almost six entire years! It's crazy. I know.
11 Questions for my nominees
1. How did you come up with your blog name?
2. What/who are your three favourite bands/artists/composers?3. What is something on your bucket list?
4. Who's your celebrity crush?
5. Book boyfriend?
6. Favourite color, number, word, and animal?
7. What movie, tv show, and book/comic/manga are you most looking forward to in 2014?
8. Who would you consider your role model? (It can be a real life person or not)
9. Who would be your bookish bestie?
10. Top 5 tv shows? (Or movies)
11. If you could meet one person - (character, historical, celebrity, someone in your past - anyone!) who would it be and why?
1. Wattle @ Whimsical Nature
2. Wandering Meander
3. Sandra @ Tea Between Books
4. Michelle @ Book Hangovers Blabs Books
5. Stephanie @ Don't Be Afraid of the Dork
6. All the girls @ Mad But Magic
7. Lindsey @ Literary Lindsey
8. Kellee and Ricki @ Unleashing Readers
9. Lianne @ Caffeinated Life
Go check all these ladies out - every single one of their blogs is really great! They range from fantasy to contemporary to history, young adult to children to adult - between the nine of them, they've got everything covered :)