Let's be real, if you haven't heard of this show you have been living under a tomb stone. Because I have heard of this show, and I live in a cave and every one knows only dead people haven't heard things before I have. I kept hearing about it, and I saw they had episodes on Hulu...so I was like....just one episode...just one...
...so I sort of binge watched the first four episodes. Oops? But seriously, this show is awesome, and you should watch it, and here's why:
1. Ichabod Crane is HOT. Let's be real, we all know what my priorities are.
Ah yes, you are correct - I am a delectable specimen of a man with startlingly gorgeous eyes
2. There is SO MUCH DIVERSITY! And they aren't all side characters - our lead character is a black woman AND she's in a position of power. Boo ya!
But wait there's more! The captain is black, there's a Hispanic ex, and an Asian villain (ish). So basically, this show rocks at diversity.
3. It's spooky, but not scary which is perfect for me (the girl who got nightmares from a cartoon)
4. Men and women can be witches. Yay gender equality!
5. It's already looking to have a large scale arc which I prefer (in every show except L&O anyway)
So far, it has a similar feel to Grimm....but way less boring (except for Monroe who I loved. But not enough to keep watching that show). In fact, I think if you combined Grimm and Supernatural, that baby would be this show (if Supernatural was all dominant traits and Grimm recessive, because I really, really didn't like Grimm. So I'm only talking the very few things I loved about Grimm here).
Still need a reason to watch the show? You shouldn't but here you are:
I completely agree, Ichabod Crane.
You're welcome. Now go enjoy!